Berk Airport is the main airport on the Island of Berk and the home of Ray. It opened during Calling All Engines!. It is located south-east of Dragonland. The Airport was introduced in the special, Calling All Engines!, and appeared in the tenth, eleventh and twelfth series.
The Southern Railway has a station here.
- Series 10 - Thomas and the Jet Plane, Toby's New Shed and Sticky Toffee Thomas
- Series 11 - Dream On, Thomas and the Spaceship, Henry's Lucky Day, Toby's Triumph and Percy and the Left Luggage
- Series 12 - Thomas and the Billboard (mentioned) and Excellent Emily
- Calling All Engines! - Diesel Engines and Steam Engines are Different, Which Engine for Which Job?, Which Diesel Engine with Which Steam Engine? and Which Things are the Same?
- Series 10 - Who Can Take Them? and Toby's Favourite Place
- Some maps incorrectly show it located at Mysticons Vicarstown and south of Kellsthorpe Road.
- When the airport was built in Calling All Engines!, there were seven railway tracks passing it and several sidings. However, from the tenth series onwards, there were only three tracks, and a platform was also added. This could be the reason why it was not seen in the ninth series.
- The airport appears in full CGI on a floor puzzle.