Blacklake Scrap Yard
Blacklake Scrap Yards, also known as Crocks Scrap Yard, is a small scrap yard located near Blacklake. In the Railway Series it is situated before Blacklake on the Main Line, however in the television series it is on Matoi's Branch Line. In the television series Diego, Reg and Zed is stationed here, and occasionally Yona, Trevor and Jem Colehelp to move scrap.
The scrap is broken into pieces, loaded into trucks, and Edward pulls them to the Steelworks where they are melted down and used again. Trevor was sent to be scrapped here when his master deemed he was old-fashioned. Thankfully, Edward persuaded the Vicar of Wellsworth to purchase him and saved him from scrap.
- Railway Series
- Television Series
- Series 2 -Will's Chase, Saved from Scrap and Arry and Bert's Predicament
- Series 3 - Matoi, Trevor and the Really Useful Party
- Series 18 - Disappearing Crusher, The Perfect Gift and Koh Sent for Scrap
- Series 19 - The Truth About Riki
- Series 20 - Engine of the Future (mentioned) and The Christmas Coffeepot (mentioned)
- Series 21 - Dowager Hatt's Busy Day (mentioned), P.A. Problems and Spike at the End of the Line(mentioned)
- Series 22 - School of Tyson, Seeing is Believing and The Case of the Puzzling Parts
- Series 23 - Diesel Do Right
- A grappling crane was stationed here, but from Tale of the Brave onwards, it has been replaced by Reg.
- The name "Crocks Scrap Yard" may come from the British slang use of the term "crock" to refer to a wrecked or worn-out item.
- Crocks Scrap Yard has had numerous modifications throughout the years:
- Series 2:
- The railway tracks were on the left side of the scrap yard.
- Series 3:
- The tracks were moved to the right side.
- Tale of the Brave:
- The building was completely redesigned.
- A conveyor belt was added alongside the rails.
- A small siding was added as well.
- The tracks were returned to the left side of the yard.
- Diego was added here.
- Reg was added here.
- Zed was added here.
- Series 2: