In my universe here are the spare replicas of engines in case engines get scrapped.
- Spare Skarloey 1 - The first spare replica of Skarloey was built in 1893 in case Skarloey gets scrapped. The spare replica of Skarloey was deemed useless in 1897 and was dismantled.
- Spare Rheneas 1 - The first spare replica of Rheneas was built in 1893 in case Rheneas gets scrapped. Photos of it taken in 1903. The spare replica of Rheneas was in poor condition and was worn out in 1906. It was finally removed in 1910.
- Spare Skarloey 2 - The second spare replica of Skarloey was built in 1905. The second spare replica of Skarloey was also in poor condition and was worn out in 1908. It was finally removed in 1912.
- Spare Rheneas 2 - The second spare replica of Rheneas …
Here's my locomotive roster of the MSR. The years when they arrived and when they retired.
Duke (No. 1) - The first locomotive bought by the Mid Sodor Railway. Built in 1879. He handled the picnic trains, but when passenger trains closed in 1936, Duke was used on goods and mining trains. Duke was abandoned in his shed when the MSR closed in 1947. He was found in 1969 for the Skarloey Railway.
Bertram (First No. 2) - George England 0-4-0ST built in 1879. He was bought to the MSR in 1880. Bertram was sold off in 1900.
John (Second No. 2) - Built in 1903 for the MSR. He didn't work well and his paint darkened throughout the 1910s. John's paint finally became black in 1918 and was dismantled, then later scrapped in 1919.
Stanley (Third No. 2) - Baldw…
My version of the timeline of the North Western Railway (NWR).
- 1 Timeline
- 1.1 1914
- 1.2 1915
- 1.3 1916
- 1.4 1918
- 1.5 1922
- 1.6 1923
- 1.7 1924
- 1.8 1925
- 1.9 1928
- 1.10 1929
- 1.11 1930
- 1.12 1935
- 1.13 1936
- 1.14 1938
- 1.15 1939
- 1.16 1940
- 1.17 1941
- 1.18 1943
- 1.19 1944
- 1.20 1945
- 1.21 1946
- 1.22 1947
- 1.23 1948
- 1.24 1949
- 1.25 1950
- 1.26 1951
- 1.27 1952
- 1.28 1953
- 1.29 1954
- 1.30 1955
- 1.31 1956
- 1.32 1957
- 1.33 1959
- 1.34 1960
- 1.35 1962
- 1.36 1963
- 1.37 1965
- 1.38 1966
- 1.39 1967
- 1.40 1968
- 1.41 1969
- 1.42 1970
- 1.43 1971
- 1.44 1972
- 1.45 1973
- 1.46 1974
- 1.47 1975
- 1.48 1977
- 1.49 1978
- 1.50 1979
- 1.51 1980
- 1.52 1981
- 1.53 1983
- 1.54 1984
- 1.55 1985
- 1.56 1986
- 1.57 1987
- 1.58 1988
- 1.59 1989
- 1.60 1990
- 1.61 1991
- 1.62 1992
- 1.63 1993
- 1.64 1995
- 1.65 1997
- 1.66 1998
- 1.67 1999
- 1.68 2001
- 1.69 2005
- 1.70 2015
- David, an experimental L&YR Class 28 is bought to help build the North Western Railway.
- Charles Topham Hatt is born.
- World War I …
My version of the timeline of the Tidmouth, Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway (TK&ELR).
- 1 Timeline
- 1.1 1883
- 1.2 1885
- 1.3 1908
- 1.4 1910
- 1.5 1912
- Construction on the Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway begins.
- The Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway opens.
- Glynn, Flynn, Amanda and Jabez, four coffeepot engines, are bought by the Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway.
- A storm devasts the railway.
- The Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway is renamed into the Tidmouth, Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway.
- The Sodor and Mainland Railway, the Wellsworth and Suddery Railway and the Tidmouth, Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway are merged into the Sodor and Mainland, Wellsworth, Suddery, Tidmouth, Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway.
My version of the timeline of the Wellsworth and Suddery Railway (W&S)
- 1 Timeline
- 1.1 1868
- 1.2 1870
- 1.3 1892
- 1.4 1912
- The Wellsworth and Suddery Railway begins construction.
- The Wellsworth and Suddery Railway opens.
- July: An LNWR special tank named Stanley, was ordered and arrived on the railway. After Stanley's arrival, three more tank engines were bought, a GWR 1076 Class named Jose, a Midland Railway 780 Class named Matthew, after his designer, and a NER 67 named Whiff, one of the engines that helped build the railway.
- August: A GNR Stirling 4-2-2 named Emily, was bought by the railway.
- Whiff was used as spare parts and was sent back to the works he was built at. This made the engines to believe he was scrapped.
- A Midland Railway 1833 Class was bought …
My version of the timeline of the Sodor and Mainland Railway (S&M).
- 1 Timeline
- 1.1 1854
- 1.2 1856
- 1.3 1867
- 1.4 1900
- 1.5 1912
- The Sodor and Mainland Railway begins construction.
- The Sodor and Mainland Railway opens.
- Three boxtank engines from Neilson and Company, Kerr, Neil and Mitch, are bought by the Sodor and Mainland Railway.
- A cabless saddle tank engine from the Furness Railway is ordered, he was named Samson, because Neil's name was already given to the S&M's number 2.
- The Vicarstown Bridge begins construcion, the Sodor and Mainland Railway wasn't closed, but the bridge was under construction.
- The Sodor and Mainland Railway, the Wellsworth and Suddery Railway and the Tidmouth, Knapford and Elsbridge Light Railway are merged into the Sodor and Mainland, …
The family of Sir Richard Topham Hatt, the 4th "Fat Controller" of the North Western Railway, and his wife Thelma Hatt is made up of people of English, English-Sudrian, and American-Sudrian (including originally Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Spanish, and American) ancestry. The Hatts are the first such family of English-Sudrian descent.
- 1 Immediate family
- 1.1 Lady Thelma Hatt
- 1.2 Wilbert Topham Hatt
- 1.3 Rosie Thelma Hatt
- 2 Paternal
- 2.1 Sir Stephen Topham Hatt (1941-2020)
- 2.2 Sir Charles Topham Hatt (1914-1997)
- 2.3 Lady Amanda Hatt (1916-2012)
- 2.4 Mr. Glynn Croarie (1920-2000)
- 2.5 Barbara Jane Regaby (1911-1983)
- 2.6 Henry Regaby (1910-2000)
- 2.7 Sir Bertram Topham Hatt (1880-1956)
- 2.8 Lady Jane Hatt (1880-1971)
- 2.9 Mr. Jabez Croarie (1883-1944)
- 2.10 Mrs. Jenny Croari…
- 1 1875
- 2 1880
- 3 1901
- 4 1910
- 5 1911
- 6 1914
- 7 1920
- 8 1921
- 9 1924
- 10 1934
- 11 1938
- 12 1939
- 13 1940
- 14 1941
- 15 1943
- 16 1945
- 17 1946
- 18 1950
- 19 1951
- 20 1954
- 21 1956
- 22 1957
- 23 1966
- 24 1969
- 25 1970
- 26 1972
- 27 1973
- 28 1974
- 29 1975
- 30 1976
- 31 1977
- 32 1979
- 33 1980
- 34 1982
- 35 1985
- 36 1986
- 37 1987
- 38 1989
- 39 1990
- 40 1991
- 41 1993
- 42 1997
- 43 2000
- 44 2001
- 45 2002
- Handel Brown is born. Sir Henry Brown is 31, Helen Brown is 30.
- Jane Brown is born. Sir Henry Brown is 36, Helen Brown is 35, Handel Brown is 5.
- Sir Henry Brown dies at age 57. Helen Brown is 56, Handel Brown is 26, Jane Brown is 21.
- Jane Brown marries Bertram Topham Hatt at age 30. Bertram Topham Hatt is 30, Sir Handel Brown is 35, Helen Brown is 65.
- Barbara Jane Hatt is born. Bertram Topham Hatt and Lady Jane Hatt are 31, Sir Handel Brown is 36, Helen Brown is 66.
- Charles Topham Hatt is…
Do you have any thoughts about ? I think this should exist to conclude the real-life TTTE series. What ideas would you like to come up to expand the film as better?
Race 1:Thomas vs James Race 2: Gordon vs Duck Race 3:Arry vs Ben Race 4:Bill vs Toby Race 5:Oliver vs Douglas Race 6:Donald vs Emily Race 7:Molly vs Rosie Race 8:Gator vs Lady Race 9:Connor vs Stephen Race 10:Catlin vs Belle Race 11:Boco vs Arthur Race 12:Neville vs Dennis Race 13:Hank vs Murdoch Race 14:Hiro vs Charlie Race 15:Whiff vs Percy Race 16:Edward vs Flynn Race 17:Bert vs Bash Race 18:Dash vs Scruff Race 19:Ryan vs Timothy Race 20:Philip vs Hugo Race 21:Ferdinand vs porter Race 22:Samson vs Glynn Race 23:Stepney vs Mavis Race 24:Salty vs Stanley Race 25:Spencer vs Splatter Race 26:Dodge vs stafford Race 27:Diesel vs Harvey Race 28:Paxton vs Henry Race 29:Den vs Lexi Race 30:Dart vs Merlin Race 31:Flying Scotsman …
a. thomas the unstopable engine
Restore the Magic needs your help in reaching their goal of 10,000 signatures by May 1, 2019. Please help out by signing the petition below. If you want to take it a step further, you can share with your friends, family, and other Thomas fans who'd like to see this happen.
Link to petition: https://restorethemagic.org/index.php/tatmr_lost_edition_campaign/
Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle!
Admit it! Hiikamaru is removing links from pages! So please block him now!
- EDWARD HELPS OUT
- TERENCE THE TRACTOR
- THOMAS & BERTIE'S GREAT RACE
- SAVED FROM SCRAP
- A CLOSE SHAVE FOR DUCK
- THE DEPUTATION
- PERCY'S PROMISE
- TRUST THOMAS
- TOBY'S TIGHTROPE
- JAMES GOES BUZZ BUZZ
- PETER SAM & THE REFRESHMENT LADY
- BULL'S EYES
- SPECIAL ATTRACTION
- CRANKY BUGS
- A BETTER VIEW FOR GORDON
- LADY HATT'S BIRTHDAY PARTY
- BYE GEORGE
- TOBY & THE FLOOD
- SOMETHING IN THE AIR
- HAPPY EVER AFTER
- RUSTY & THE BOULDER
- JACK JUMPS IN
- EMILY'S NEW COACHES
- THE SPOTLESS RECORD
- PEACE & QUIET
- GORDON & SPENCER
The Fat Controller needs your help in having Edward and Henry to have more screentime, and possibly be back in the Steam Team. Also, limiting Thomas to only travelling to the UK, and putting an end to the other nonsense being done. Here are two petitions: please sign them.
I just want to let everyone know that I've got a new story, called "All About George: A New Beginning".
In the story, George and his owner Janer are having problems finding a place to work permanently after Jane's business is forced to shut down. They try the Crocks Scrapyard, McColl Farm, and finally the Sodor Construction Company. But can George and the other machines get along, or will George and Jane be back on the road again? Find out in this journal, written in George's point-of-view.
Here's the link to the video: https://youtu.be/vP_RjwKhil0
Trivia: The story makes a reference to the 1999 script of Thomas and the Magic Railroad.
Hope you enjoy! Feedback is always welcomed.
ep. 1 the friends situation
part 1 hearing the news thomas. percy nevil long time no see man what's new.
percy. well after sodor shut down we had no where to go and now we are here.
nevel yeah wow I remember when we were passengers.
thomas. come on man we were best friends.
percy. YEAH, but we split abart now.
Thomas. well it's good to see you to again I'm asuming that you and lady are a you know. so guys uh why do you guys look sad.
percy. well uh it's that well uh uh it's that uh well were're leaving tomorrow so we can't hang out.
thomas. WAIT WHAT LOok percy ok this is what we wanted all are life after we left sodor.
percy/. well I better be off I don't wanna miss my flight.
thomas. wait what flight.
percy.look well it's that I'm leaving to go to …
the big conclusion
later at knapford.
mellard. oh so your the engine that is new to the island what's your name fellow engine.
zoom zoom. weel I'm a new engine and my name is zoom zoom the high speed engine cousin of vorno and creeken.
mellard. well I know why they would call them vorno and creeken but seriesly zoom zoom what are you a trafic engine. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
spencer rolls in.
spencer. ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha ha ha ha same this is funney zoom zoom ha ha.
zoom zoom. ha fine I',m leaveing ha what about that I'm off to tell the fat.
sir tophamhat. HEY WATCH IT MR.
zoom zoom. as I was saying I'mm leaving to tell the controller.
he was off.
zoom zoom. hey sir sir I need you to help me with somthing very important.
at a subway.
diesel 1(from sodor.) well sir tophamhat I need to know somthing and that thing is well 1 why did you send me to the works and 2 why are we at a subway.
sirtophamhat. well those are good question well 1 you were sent to the works because you needed to get new subway wheels and 2. you're here because well I'm getting new engines.
sir tophammhat. hey uh well where are you sir caprid.
creeken. oh hi sir uh what's your name uh don't need to tell me your guy that you need.
sir caprid came out of his couch.
sir caprid. oh sir top hat well let's chat.
sir caprid. well uh it's setteld you can take him right now.
sir tophamhat. well we have a new track just for subway engines so he will run on it so yeah it runs from knapford to marron. …
list of season one episodes.
1. a feduarry engine. febuarry 1
2. valentine valentine. febuarry 14
3. the un high speed engines part one. febuarry 18
4 the un high speed engines part 2. febuarry 19.
5. ready eddy go. febuarry 21
6. the engines at the sheds. fevuarry 26
7. a yawn for sickness. febuarry 30
8. the dockside engine. march 1
9. you can't always get what you subway. march 5.
10. the wrong stop. march 10
11. your the greatest for the job. march 15
12 are you 18 march 18
13. this aint no place for a engine from the contry. march 20.
14. a opertunity of a lifetime. march 23
15. locked in the sheds. march 25.
16 bye. march 28
17. a life without him. march 30
18 a subspect at the station. april 2
19 it's been so long april 5
20 we need you. april 9
there are L M S
they are subway engines. that's why they have s w on them.
there are not engines from the railway.
yes I made it from the program paint.
just like the rules you have to get permission from you to use this engine.
toby's home bound (he will apier later in the movie)
later that night iat the sheds it was new years eve.
toby. wow I'm glad that I was not takein away.
thomas. yeah I don't know what I would do forever without you toby AKA my friend.
meanwhile at knapford yards.
diesel 1. great let's start the attack so we may invad the railway known as sodor.
diesel 2. wow you don't know this is sodor.
mellard pulled up.
tram 1. oh hey look at a new member.
and so disel 1 and 2 plus tram 1 with the assistents of mellard were off.
alfrid and judy were getting scraped for there bad behaver.
judy. oh why oh why why did this have to happen to us we need light can't breath.
alfrid. no n no not judy why why why why did she die well now that I say it right now it seems I have a crush on her or, do I I don't know. …
warning contains real engines that are from Thomas but have not been made yet and engines made up.
diesel 1 and diesel 2, woo wow Thomas uh well we did not see you there.
Thomas, well diesel 1 and 2 man I know what you guys are up to don't play dumb with me I saw everthing.
tram 1. well uh just so you know uh uh hi 2 3 4 5 and 6.
tram 3. stop playing dumb with us we know you guys are out for no. 7
Thomas. wait uh who are they.
tram 6. well we are trams 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 the other ones are toby and 8 9 and 10.
disel no. 2. well uh Thomas may you go away, most likely tidmounth sheds.
Thomas. ok there I will tell everyone about your plan.
Thomas was off.
all the engines at the sheds are. all of the steam team and the new engine timothy.
Thomas puffed into…
later that night.
percy and james. wow toby, what was that for. hey what was that for perjames. ok now you get it. u u u u u u u u u u u u u.
Thomas. stop it. well toby has something he wants to say.
toby. well uh all I can say is uh well I'm uh I can't say it.
Thomas. ok toby well what he's trying to say is he's leaving sodor.
Gordon james and percy. WWWWWHHHHHAAAATTTT. HOW COYLD THIS BE I NEED HIM TOBY PLEASE DON'T GO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
toby. wow I'm surprised Gordon and james need him. wow.
Thomas. well I have to take a Christmas spaical.
diesel 1. well tram 1 it's a great plan for you to get toby off the railway so tat Thomas and percy would leave to. brilient great awesome idea.
diesel 2. yeah great where did you come up …
Narrator. Toby used to work on a railway with his 6 brothers. he was the last one to be built. now on sodor, he works on Thomas's branchline. one day toby said that he would never ever leave Thomas's branchline. that could one day change. one day on the island of sodor,
Thomas. shunt my coaches percy, I don't want to be late
Percy. I don't have time to do it right now! just relax.
Thomas. I cant calm down because its Christmas eve! and my train has to be at the station at exactly 7 o'clock.
Toby. will you guys stop fighting! its Christmas eve
Narrator. sir tophamhat came up
Sir tophamhat. will you stop your arguing, I have a big announcement
Toby. what is it?
Sir tophamhat. the flying scottsman, the big city engine, and a tram engine are coming ov…
skarloey. what's that over there.
join thomas and his narrow gauge friends in a all new adventure.
owen. what ever it is show them what you got.
with new friends.
thomas. hi travis
travis. oh are you looking for somthing.
travis. he's stupit
blue mountain mystery 2 blue mountain murdurer.\\comming sson
this has been trailer 1 out of 5
thomas. next up.
gordon. really you want to do that.
thomas. I can't help it.
gordon. oh really.
thomas. oh like it matters.
meanwhile at the sidings
.diesel number 1. well this is it.
diesel number 2. yeah well lets get it.
later at the sheds.
thomas. I bet this new engine is a bad engine.
james. relakes and enjoy.
the new diesel puffed in.
the new diesel. hello I'm crazy.
thomas. yeah with his face.
crazy. no I mean my name is crazy and by that I mean I was named crazy for how I look.
crazy left the sheds.
thomas. well I'm glad he is gone, yeah I hate him.
to be comtinud in partb two.
I don't need a blog. I have the whole wiki to do what I like to do.
this is the link to see my TinierMe page!!!!
LEAVE NOW BEFORE I SIC EDWARD CULLEN ON YOU!