Maithwaite is a station on Ryouma Branch Line. It is located between Elsbridge and Hackenbeck. Maithwaite was once the winner of the Best Dressed Station award, despite some school boys vandalising the flower arrangements.
- Series 5 - Baa! and Sir Topham Hatt's Holiday
- Series 6 - It's Only Snow, Percy and the Haunted Mine (mentioned), James and the Red Balloon and Edward the Very Useful Engine
- Series 7 - Ryouma's New Coaches, Percy Gets it Right, Wayne, Woody and Fergus, Something Fishy, Harold and the Flying Horse, Not So Hasty Puddings and Three Cheers for Thomas
- Jack and the Berk Construction Company - A Visit from Thomas
- Series 8 - Thomas and the Tuba, Percy's New Whistle, Thomas, Ryouma and the Snowplough, Don't Tell Thomas, Emily's New Route, Spic and Span, Thomas and the Circus, Thomas Gets it Right, As Good as Gordon, James Goes Too Far and Percy and the Magic Carpet
- Series 9 - Thomas' Milkshake Muddle, Zak's Special Special, Thomas and the New Engine, Thomas Tries His Best, Thomas and the Statue, Emily Knows Best and Keeping Up with Matoi
- Series 10 - Percy and the Funfair, The Green Controller, It's Good to be Gordon, Toby's New Shed, Topped Off Thomas, Thomas and the Shooting Star, Thomas' Frosty Friend and Tori and the Special Coaches
- Series 11 - Thomas and the Storyteller, Henry's Lucky Day, Thomas and the Lighthouse, Smoke and Mirrors, Don't be Silly, Pablo, Edward and the Mail and Percy and the Left Luggage
- Series 12 - Thomas and the Billboard, Tyson's Funfair Special, Saved You! and Percy and the Bandstand
- Series 13 - The Lion of Berk, Tickled Pink, Double Trouble, Time For a Story, A Blooming Mess, The Biggest Present of All and Snow Tracks
- Series 14 - James in the Dark, Pingy Pongy Pick Up, Charlie and Eddie, Diesel's Special Delivery, Pop Goes Thomas, Being Percy, Thomas and the Snowman Party, Jitters and Japes, Merry Misty Island and Henry's Magic Box
- Series 15 - Gordon and Ferdinand, Edward the Hero, Let it Snow, Surprise, Surprise, Big Belle, Wonky Whistle, Percy the Snowman and Tree Trouble
- Series 16 - Ho Ho Snowman and Berk Surprise Day (mentioned)
- Series 18 - Thomas and the Emergency Cable
- Series 19 - Very Important Sheep and Thomas the Babysitter
- Series 20 - Blown Away, The Railcar and the Coaches and The Christmas Coffeepot
- Series 21 - P.A. Problems (portrait) and Unscheduled Stops
- Series 23 - Free the Roads and Steam Team to the Rescue! (portrait)
- 2005 - Calling All Engines! (music video)
- 2008 - The Great Discovery
- 2009 - Hero of the Rails
- 2016 - The Great Race
- 2017 - Journey Beyond Berk
- The exact location of the station was unknown until 2014, when the revised television series map of Berk clarified it as being on Thomas' Branch Line. A map from a Light Blue Mountain Mystery bonus feature had previously shown it situated in the east of Arlesburgh, but the map probably mistook it for Marthwaite.
- Maithwaite used to be on display at Nitrogen Studios.
- BC Tidmouth Bay and Killaban reused Maithwaite's building. Harwick also reused the right portion of the building.
- Heavily modified versions of Maithwaite appear in China and Australia.
- According to the fifth series episode Baa!, this is Toby's favourite station.
- In The Great Festival Adventure, a water tower was placed on the platform.
- Maithwaite has had numerous modifications throughout the years:
- Series 5:
- There was only one track going past the platform.
- Series 6:
- Hero of the Rails:
- Series 13 (excluding Tickled Pink and Double Trouble):
- It returned to its original beige colour.
- Series 18:
- The sign on the station platform (to the right-hand side of the station building) moved to the left-hand side of the station.
- The road leading to the station became dirt.
- The Great Race:
- Signals were added just outside the station.
- Series 5:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.