Tamika's Tales is a spin-off of the British television series Thomas & Friends created by Copy-Ability-Studios and released exclusively for the Nintendo Super Films streaming service.
Tamika's Tales follows the adventures of Tamika, a steam railmotor who works along a tourist line in the Kuranda Rainforest in Australia giving educational tours with her classroom coach Dexter (Thomas originally met Tamika in the Thomas & Friends episode Banjo and the Bushfire, and Dexter was originally rescued by Duck in the episode School of Duck).
The series features a cast of returning characters that most Thomas fans are familiar with in addition to characters never before seen in the Thomas & Friends universe, such as Ernest the Engine and Others, The Wiggles and Ferry Boat Fred.
- Vehicle Characters
- Tamika (voiced by Rose Robinson) - A steam railmotor.
- Dexter (voiced by Mark Moraghan) - Tamika's classroom coach who used to live on Sodor.
- Vehicle characters
- Ace (voiced by Peter Andre) - A famous racing car that once inspired Thomas to go around the world.
- Arwin - A white tank engine whose name is derived from his number (R1).
- Mira - A yellow cab forward tank engine who tries to make her jobs less boring.
- Ernest - A yellow diesel engine.
- Stevie - A black tank engine.
- Gale - A magenta guard's compartment diesel.
- Fred - A yellow ferry that works in Sydney Harbor.
- Kate - A purple ferry that works in Sydney Harbor.
- Bill - A blue ferry that works in Sydney Harbor.
- Lou - A red ferry that works in Sydney Harbor.
- Jean - A blue submarine who works in Sydney Harbor.
|UK title (top)|
US title (bottom)
|Written by||Original UK|
|01||Tamika's Day on Sodor||Copy-Ability-Studios|
|Daisy the diesel railcar is jealous when Tamika visits Sodor for the summer.|
|02||Ferry Useful Engines|
|Tamika gives her new coach Dexter a tour of Sydney Harbor.|
|03 - 04||Dexter's Football Adventures||Copy-Ability-Studios
(original webisodes by Tim Bain)
|Dexter is introduced to "Australian rules" football.|
|05||The Kuranda Kadets|
|Ranger Jill instructs Tamika and Dexter to watch over her scouts.|
|A pancake breakfast is put in jeopardy until Tamika comes up with a creative solution.|
|Ace and Gary compete to see whose the fastest.|
|08||The Tank Engine With No Name|
|Dexter tries to help out a new friend.|
|09||Red Center Blues|
|Mira, a cab forward tank engine, is tasked with taking tourists to the Red Center in the Australian outback.|
|10||Get Ready to Wiggle||Copy-Ability-Studios|
|The Wiggles are performing a benefit concert to save an endangered species in the Kuranda Rainforest.|
|11||Ace Hangs Ten|
|Ace takes his stunts to new levels when he is fitted with water wheels.|
|12||Eyes on Isla|
|Tamika and Dexter try to solve a mystery.|
|13||Dexter and the Koala Brothers|
|Dexter has a dream where animals can talk.|
|14||Dial T for Tamika||BiggestKirbyFanEver1994|
|Tamika becomes overbooked with errands.|
|15||Another Kangaroo Christmas|
|Thomas comes to visit Tamika and Dexter for Christmas.|
|16||Sydney Harbor Rescue|
|The harbor is in a terrible mess, and only Tamika and Dexter cab fix it.|
|17||For the Birds|
|Dexter notices a flock of birds he's never seen before.|
|18||Ernest the Engine|
|Tamika is sent to the Big Controller's railway and meets Ernest, Stevie and Gale.|
- Dexter's Football Adventures is the only episode in the series to be double length.