Thomas and Friends: Revenge of the Scrap-Yard Diesels is a direct-to-DVD special releasing on May 13, 2020.
This tale starts as any other day for the engines on the Island of Sodor. Today is an especially exciting day; a new engine is arriving by sea! All the engines hurry to finish their jobs and race to the docks to welcome him. After being unloaded by Cranky, the new engine introduces himself as Remus. The other engines, while waiting for Sir Topham Hat to arrive, decide to meet-and-greet with Remus. Sir Topham Hat, who arrives during these introductions, tells Thomas and Percy to give Remus the full tour of Sodor. They agree and set off with Remus by their side.
First, Thomas and Percy take Remus to the Sodor Steamworks, where Kevin is causing chaos as usual. Then, he’s taken to the Sodor Search and Rescue Center, where three other new engines are introduced: Jack, a spry little tank engine; Bill, a hard working crane engine; and Kudos, a white front loader/breakdown vehicle. Along the way to their final destination, Remus met several other new friends, such as Edward and James (who become his best friends), Charlie and Bertie, Spencer and Rocky, and even devious Diesel, who Thomas and Percy claim is “evil and untrustworthy”. Finally, Thomas and Percy take Remus to a newly-introduced building, the Sodor Delivery Company, where packages and parcels from around the world are distributed all over the island. There they meet Mach, a clumsy red and white delivery van, who accidentally knocks a few crates over. Thomas and Remus say good night to Remus and head away to Tidmoth Sheds, where Sir Topham Hat is issuing jobs for the next day. He speaks to Thomas first, ordering him to finish his tour with Remus, and then to the other engines – “A surprise will be arriving at the docks by tea time, so don’t be late to welcome it.”
The next day, Thomas takes Remus to see Misty Island, where he meets Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand and has fun all day. On the Island of Sodor, it’s a different story. Three new diesel engines have just arrived at the docks: Davenport, a Class 07 0-6-0 Dock Shunter; Scrounge, a Class 08 Diesel-Electric Shunter; and Maverick, a British Rail Fell diesel locomotive with a retractable claw. They call themselves the Scrap-Yard diesels, and Sir Topham Hatt warns all the steamies to be careful because The Scrap-Yard Diesels are super dangerous, at The Sodor Smelters Yard, Davenport, Scrounge and Maverick scrap any engine that gets in there way even if the engine is a good guy.
Remus is right—Davenport, Scrounge, and Maverick have been causing trouble all month, scraping steamies for no reason at all just to be mean to them, and the engines were afraid of them. and considered them the most dangerous engines in the world (even more dangerous then Diesel 10) Even the Other Diesels didn't want to be around them. Later that night at Tidmouth Sheds, the other engines bring Thomas and tell him to stay away from The-Scrap-Yard-Diesels. Salty rolls by and hears the engines talking about Davenport, Scrounge, and Maverick. He says “Beware !” and begins to tell of a powerful engine named Hugo. The engines listen so intently to Salty’s story that they do not notice Davenport rolling by and secretly to kidnap Percy and take him to The Smelters Yard to be scraped stopping to listen to the story, too. Salty continues:
“It was a long, long time ago… Hugo used to work on the mainland, pulling heavy trains of cargo in and out of them big stations. He was a big and strange engine, with ‘is ten wheel drive and a big box sittin’ atop ‘is boiler. Argh and he soon became famous when he snatches himself a group of diesels better known as the Scrap-Yard Diesels! Then, he reports them to the stationmaster, where he sends them diesels away to change their behaviors, which are the worst. As a reward, Hugo was sent away to ‘is homeland of Star Island to work on the railways there. Argh, alas, but when it arrived at Star Island, the islanders reported back to the mainland docks that the ship had been badly damaged by what might have been rocks… and Hugo was no where to be found! Oh yes, this strange mystery of missing engine has not been solves yet but, there is a rumor. It is said that before the ship reached Star Island, it crashed up against another island, leaving Hugo behind.”
The engines are hushed by Salty’s story, but Davenport grows worried. He rushes back to the Sodor Smelters Yard and exclaims that the engines know about Hugo! He tells them what Salty has said, and soon, Maverick and Scrounge share Davenport’s worry. Maverick makes it clear to the others that they cannot allow the engines to find Hugo. The next day, Edward and James are at the Search and Rescue Center, telling Remus, Jack, Bill, and Kudos about Salty’s story. They are contemplating whether there is any truth behind Hugo’s existence when Davenport rolls by. He tells Edward and Jack that Sir Topham Hat requests them at the Sodor Dieselworks. This, however, is a trap—as they arrive, they are kidnapped into the Dieselworks by Davenport and Scrounge!
Over the next couple of days, the Scrap-Yard Diesels are wrecking havoc all over the island. They biff and bash freight cars off the tracks, the Troublesome Trucks, Vans, Tankers, and S.C. Ruffey were mostly annoyed at this and wanted to pay them out, and push the other engines around, making them late for pick-ups at the Sodor Delivery Co., and cause confusion and delay. They even piss off Diego and Shira. One particular day, Thomas and Percy are at the Sodor Delivery Company when Maverick rolls in. Suddenly, he swings his claw down over Thomas’ funnel and knocks over his and Percy’s loads! Packages and parcels were flung all over the place, blocking the tracks. Thomas decided that enough was enough; he pushed through the boxes to give chase to Maverick. They race through country-sides and rattle across bridges before finally arriving at the Sodor Smelters Yards. Thomas sees Maverick roll in when Thomas is stopped by the sound of a familiar steam whistle. Thomas pauses for a minute to think before following after Maverick.
The Smelters Yard is a terrifying sight; gears grinding, machinery creaking, and there is an eerie, red glow to the building. Thomas puffs forward a few feet and is then lifted high into the air by the Scrapper, a crane that would normally haul scrap metal over to the Incinerator! Soon, Thomas is face-to-face with Maverick, with Davenport and Scrounge just below. Maverick asks Thomas: “What are you doing here?” Thomas replies with another question: “What are you three doing here? You’re causing all sorts of trouble for us, and I demand to know why!” Maverick says that they know the Steamies know about Hugo, how he defeated them in the past. They do not want Hugo to be found, and here’s why: the Scrap-Yard Diesels plan to return to the mainland so they can wreck even more havoc without the annoyance of Hugo stopping them! Thomas is shocked, but then remembers one detail: Sir Topham Hatt! Thomas proclaims that Sir Topham Hatt would never allow them to go through with their plan, that he could surely stop them. The diesels have already thought of this – first, overthrow the “big, fat man” (quoted by Maverick), then control the docks! Then, Maverick tells the Scrapper to scrap Thomas!
Before it can process this thought, however, the sliding doors burst inward to reveal James, Toby, and Whiff charging through! The diesels are very surprised by this sudden entry, and as the Scrapper, still carrying Thomas, spins around in confusion, the cable line snaps! Thomas flies through the air and lands on the flatbed that Whiff is pushing. Then all four engines puff and chuff away from the Smelters Yard, pulling Thomas with them and leaving the Scrap-Yard Diesels dazed. Later that night, on the way back to Tidmoth Sheds, the engines pass Dennis, who appears to have been pushed off the tracks and into some bushes and left where no one could see him. “What happened to you?” Thomas asks Dennis.
"Them nasty diesels pushed me right off the rails!," he begins, "The new diesels - them Scrap Yard Diesels - their nice-and-harmless attitude about things is just a cover-up! Them and their nasty behavior once got the best of them when they were caught by Hugo and sent away in disgrace. But it seems that they have come back, stronger, smarter, badder. Do be careful with them Thomas. But please, help me back onto the tracks."
"Alright Dennis, I will be. And I'm sorry but i can't, we must reach Tidmouth Sheds first; but we'll be back and come help you, i promise." Dennis sighed but agreed. So Thomas and the engines continued on their way. Soon, Thomas, Whiff, Toby, and James reached Tidmouth sheds. All the engines looked up when they arrived. Thomas was pushed onto the turntable, with James and Toby by his sides on the other tracks. Thomas spoke up once he had all of the engines' attention. Thomas:"Hello everyone, don't worry I'm fine. But listen, the diesels almost had me scrapped today, it was an extremely close call; but luckily Toby, Whiff, and James saved me just in time. But today proved and made one thing very clear to me: We can no longer stay here at Tidmouth Sheds, or at Brendam Docks, nor the Sodor Delivery Company. However, I think I know of a place that we can go and stay at where we'll be safe." "And what might that place be Thomas?", asked Gordon. "Well, I think that we should go and stay with the narrow gauge engines at the Steam works, the works at Crovan's gate, the Blue Mountain Quarry, or just move to the high hills with the narrow gauge engines for a while until we can take down these diesels." All of the engines agreed. So that night, after planning where they would stay, all the engines at Tidmouth Sheds set off for the high hills, with the narrow gauge engines. Thomas remembered Dennis, and asked Henry to help Dennis get back on the rails. Luckily, Judy and Jerome happened to be at Tidmouth, so Henry brought them along with them. Along the way, Henry, Judy, and Jerome quickly got Dennis back onto the tracks, and then they, along with Gordon, James, Toby, Percy, Edward, Thomas, Whiff, and Emily, set off for Crovan's gate works and the Steam works. Also, they stopped by Knapford yards, and quickly picked up Annie, Clarabel, and Henrietta. Then they stopped by a few sheds along the way, with the engines dividing into groups to go find their friends faster.
Thomas and Percy went and picked up frieght cars. Gordon and Henry went and picked up James and Edward quickly went to the branch lines and picked up Salty and Mavis, Emily and Toby went and picked up Whiff continued on his way to Crovan's gate and the Steam works to inform Victor and Mr. Percival of their coming and arrival, along with their reasons for coming and staying with them, in which they agreed and understood.
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as the Narrator
- Joseph May (US) John Hasler (UK) as Thomas
- William Hope (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Edward
- Kerry Shale (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Henry
- Kerry Shale (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Gordon
- Rob Rackstraw (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as James
- Martin Sherman (US) Nigel Pilkington (UK) as Percy
- William Hope (US) Rob Rackstraw (UK) as Toby
- Steven Kynman (US/UK) as Duck
- Joe Mills and Rob Rackstraw (US/UK) as Donald and Douglas
- Joe Mills (US/UK) as Oliver
- Jonathan Broadbent (US/UK) as Bill and Ben
- Rufus Jones (US/UK) as Flying Scotsman
- Jules de Jongh (US) Teresa Gallagher (UK) as Emily
- Glenn Wrage (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Spencer
- Jules de Jongh (US) Nicola Stapleton (UK) as Rosie
- William Hope (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Whiff
- Togo Igawa (US/UK) as Hiro
- Glenn Wrage (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as Charlie
- William Hope (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) and Kerry Shale (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Bash and Dash
- Glenn Wrage (US) Rob Rackstraw (UK) as Ferdinand
- Kerry Shale (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Scruff
- Jules de Jongh (US) Teresa Gallagher (UK) as Belle
- Bob Golding (US/UK) as Stephen
- David Menkin (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as Porter
- Tim Whitnall (US/UK) as Timothy
- Robert Wilfort (US) Jeremy Clarkson (UK) as Samson
- Tina Desai (US/UK) as Ashima
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Rajiv
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Raul
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Carlos
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Shane
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Yong Bao
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Frieda
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Gina
- Darren Boyd (US/UK) as Theo
- Lucy Montgomery (US/UK) as Lexi
- Terry Crews (US) Jeremy Clarkson (UK) as Hurricane
- Hugh Bonneville (US/UK) as Merlin
- Yvonne Grundy (US/UK) as Nia
- Rachael Miller (US/UK) as Rebecca
- Michael Brandon (US) Kerry Shale (UK) as Diesel
- Tracy-Ann Oberman (US/UK) as Daisy
- Justine Ezarik (US) Teresa Gallagher (UK) Mavis
- Iron 'Arry and Iron 'Bert (not named; do not speak)
- Matt Wilkinson (US/UK) as Diesel 10
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Salty
- Dane Boedigheimer (US) Jeremy Clarkson (UK) as Dennis
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Den
- Rupert Degas (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as Dart
- Bob Golding (US/UK) as Sidney
- Steven Kynman (US/UK) as Paxton
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Norman
- Rasmus Hardiker (US/UK) as Philip
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Ivan
- The Mainland Diesels (not named; do not speak)
- Amy Poehler (US) Sophie Colquhoun (UK) as Frankie
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Stafford
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Etienne
- Rupert Degas (US) Rob Rackstraw (UK) as Flynn
- Bonnie Hunt (US) Lucy Montgomery (UK) as Marion
- Michael Brandon (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Skarloey
- Michael Brandon (US) John Hasler (UK) as Rheneas
- Michael Brandon (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Sir Handel
- Michael Brandon (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as Peter Sam
- Michael Brandon (US) Tom Stourton (UK) as Duncan
- David Bedella (US/UK) as Victor
- Tom Kenny (US) Michael Legge (UK) as Luke
- Miranda Raison (US/UK) as Millie
- Michael Brandon (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Rusty
- Tim Whitnall (US/UK) as Mike
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Bert
- Tom Stourton (US/UK) as Rex
- Teresa Gallagher (US/UK) as Annie and Clarabel
- Henrietta (not named; does not speak)
- Michael Brandon (US) Mark Moraghan Christopher Ragland Kerry Shale William Hope Rob Rackstraw Rasmus Hardiker Matt Wilkinson Kevin Hart David Spade Steve Harvey and Lucy Montgomery (US/UK) as Troublesome Trucks
- Rob Rackstraw (US/UK) as S.C.Ruffey
- Fred Pelhay (brief cameo)
- Rickety (brief cameo)
- William Hope (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Rocky
- Judy and Jerome (do not speak)
- Terence (not named; does not speak)
- Rupert Degas (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Bertie
- Bulgy (not named; does not speak)
- Michael Brandon (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Harold
- Butch (does not speak)
- David Menkin (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as Jack
- Patton Owsalt (US) Tom Stourton (UK) as Alfie
- Tim Whitnall (US) Jeremy Clarkson (UK) Oliver the Excavator
- Steve Harvey and Rob Rackstraw (US/UK) and Max and Monty
- Kerry Shale (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Kevin
- Terry Crews (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Captain
- DieselD199 (US/UK) as Ace
- Glenn Wrage (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Cranky
- Lucy Montgomery (US/UK) as Carly
- Big Mickey (not named; does not speak)
- Colin McFarlane (US) Jeremy Clarkson (UK) as Beresford
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Sir Topham Hatt
- Jem Cole (stock footage)
- Dowager Hatt (not named; does not speak)
- Kerry Shale (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Mr. Percival
- Mike Grady (US/UK) as Sir Robert Norramby
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Harvey
- Rob Rackstraw (US/UK) as Stanley
- Jules de Jongh (US) Rebecca O'Mara (UK) Caitlin
- Jonathan Forbes (US/UK) as Connor
- Keith Wickham (US/UK) as Glynn
- Steven Kynman (US/UK) as Ryan
- Mark Moraghan (US/UK) as Vinnie
- Rob Rackstraw (US/UK) as Hugo
- Brock Baker (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Winston
- Jamie Campbell Bower (US/UK) as Skiff
- Joe Mills (US/UK) as Toad
- Donovan Patton (US) Tim Whitnall (UK) Bonnie Hunt (US) Rebecca O'Mara (UK) Owen Wilson (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as the Slip Coaches
- Rob Rackstraw (US) Jeremy Clarkson (UK) as Bradford
- Christopher Ragland (US) Nigel Pilkington (UK) as Trevor
- Lucy Montgomery (US/UK) as Carly
- Ol' Wheezy
- Hee Haw
- The Duke and Duchess of Boxford (do not speak)
- Lady Hatt (not named; does not speak)
- Stephen Hatt (not named; does not speak)
- Bridget Hatt (not named; does not speak)
- Captain Joe (not named; does not speak)
- Steve Carell (US) Rupert Degas (UK) as Remus
- Patton Owsalt (US) Keith Wickham (UK) as Hugo
- Jack Black (US) DieselD199 (UK) as Jack
- Will Smith (US) Rob Rackstraw (UK) as Will
- Jim Carrey (US) Rupert Degas (UK) as Davenport
- David Spade (US) Steven Kynman (UK) as Scroung
- Steve Harvey (US/UK) as Maverick
- Michael Brandon (US) Mark Moraghan (UK) as Kudos
- Markiplier (US) Rasmus Hardiker (UK) as Mach
- Bill Hader (US) Matt Wilkinson (UK) as Bill
- Joan Cusack (US) Teresa Gallagher (UK) as Lucinda
- Bonnie Hunt (US) Nicola Stapleton (UK) as Malania
Becky Overton - Writer/Storyboard Writer
Thomas Newman - Composer/Conductor
The City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra - Performs the Music
Rob Silvestri - Director
Josh Cooley - Executive Producer
Christopher Keenan - Executive Producer
Andrew Stanton - Storyboard Writer/Executive Producer
Pete Docter - Supervising Producer
Micaela Winter - Supervising Producer/Screenplay
Dianna Basso - Supervising Producer
David Stoten - Head Writer/Screenplay
Brad Bird - Producer
Ian McCue - Producer
Laura Beaumont - Script Editor
Paul Larson - Script Editor
Michael White - Script Editor
Davey Moore - Script Editor
Andrew Brenner - Voice Director
Sharon Miller - Voice Director
- Tidmouth Sheds
- Sodor Steamworks
- Sodor Delivery Company
- Killdane Ironworks/Smelters Yards
- Knapford Station
- Knapford Yards
- Whispering Woods
- Brendam Docks
- Sodor Search and Rescue Center
- Misty Island
- Shake-Shake Bridge
- Misty Island Logging Station
- Anopha Quarry
- Dryaw Goods Yards
- Fenland Track
- Gordon's Hill
- Vicarstown Rolling Bridge
- The Mainland
- The Great Railway Show
- The Great Railway Show Shunting Yards
- The Steelworks
- Star Island
- Every Day's a Special Day on Sodor (different lyrics & singer) sing-along sung by Brad Paisley
- Sir Topham Hatt (2010) (extended) (extra new lyrics/different singers) sing-along sung by Owl City & Carly Rae Jaspen
- Working Together (slightly different lyrics) sing-along sung by Sam Blewitt
- Monsters Everywhere (extended) (extra new lyrics/different singers) sing-along sung by Pentatonix
- Let's Be Brave (extended) sing-along sung by Casey Manierka & Terry Tompkins
- Thomas & Percy (extended) (extra new lyrics/different singers) sung by Owl City & Carly Rae Jaspen
- We Can't Do Anything (different lyrics/singer) sing-along sung by Brad Paisley
- Where, Oh Where is Thomas (extended) (extra new lyrics/different singers) sing-along sung by Pentatonix
- Searching Everywhere sing-along sung by Sam Blewitt
- The Most Important Thing is Being Friends (extended) (different singers) sing-along sung by Rascal Flatts
- Revenge of the Scrap-Yard Diesels (song) sing-along sung by Billy Ray Cyrus
- We Make a Team Together (extended) (extra new lyrics/different singer) sing-along sung by Todd Bryanton
- Welcome to Sodor & A New Friend on a Sodor: Remus, Hugo, Jack, Will, Kudos, Mach, Davenport, Scrounge, Rickety and Maverick
- Guess-Who? Puzzles - Thomas, Percy, Remud, Jack, Will, and Kudos, Davenport and Scrounge, and Maverick, S.C. Ruffey & Hugo
- Thomas & Friends Revenge of the Scrap-Yard Diesels Bloopers
- The trailers for this special is narrated by DieselD199, who has joined the Thomas & Friends voice cast, and the re-casted voice of Ace.
- Martin Sherman, Michael Brandon, Rupert Degas and Jonathan Broadbent return to the Thomas & Friends voice cast for this Thomas & Friends movie after a hiatus from the voice cast.
- Terry Crews, Jeremy Clarkson, Justine Ezarik, Dane Boedigheimer, Amy Poehler, Tom Kenny, Patton Owsalt, Brock Baker, Kevin Hart, David Spade, Steve Harvey, DieselD199, Donovan Patton, Bonnie Hunt, Owen Wilson, Steve Carell, Jack Black, Will Smith, Markiplier, Jim Carrey, Bill Hader and Joan Cusack have joined the Thomas & Friends voice cast.
- All of the international engines are voiced by the narrator, Mark Moraghan, while Ashima is voiced by Tina Desai.
- This Thomas & Friends movie uses the Season 19-21 CGI graphics instead of the Season 22 CGI graphics.
- As of this Thomas & Friends movie, Josh Cooley, Andrew Stanton, Pete Docter & Brad Bird will be the 4 new writers & directors for the Thomas & Friends series & movies.
- This special marks the first of a lot of things.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie to not have Chris Renshaw as composer.
- The first Thomas & Friends to have a composer that isn't Thomas & Friends related.
- The first Thomas & Friends since Journey Beyond Sodor to have Mark Moraghan be the narrator.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie since Sodor's Legend of The Lost Treasure to have the narrator to say the title.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie since Blue Mountain Mystery to let the narrator speak more than the characters.
- The first Thomas & Friends production to have the narrator interact with the characters besides telling the story due to speaking more than the characters. Because of the narrator and characters interacting with each other, it causes the characters to break the fourth wall.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie since Misty Island Rescue to have a post credits scene.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie since Tale of the Brave not be a musical.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie since Day of The Diesels to have the special start at the title sequence and the first special since Blue Mountain Mystery have the logo shown in after the "A Thomas & Friends Production" part of the opening sequence.
- The first Thomas & Friends since The Great Race have James in the UK dub to be voiced by Keith Wickham and since Tale of the Brave to have Percy in the US dub to be voiced by Martin Sherman.
- Dennis' first appearance since The Great Discovery and his first speaking role since season 9 and his first speaking role in a special.
- Bash, Dash, Ferdinand, Ol' Wheezy and He-Haw's first appearances in a Thomas & Friends movie since Misty Island Rescue.
- The first appearance of Bash, Dash, Ol' Wheezy, He-Haw and Misty Island since the sixteenth season.
- The first appearance of Ferdinand since Signals Crossed and first speaking role since The Christmas Tree Express.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie that every single character in the CGI series and some from the model series appears in one whole Thomas & Friends movie.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie to be written by Becky Overton. In future Thomas & Friends Movies including this one Luara Beaumont, Paul Larson, Michael White & Davey Moore take charge of being script editors while Andrew Brenner became a voice director alongside with Sharon Miller.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie since Tale of the Brave have Rob Silvestri be director.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie to have Dianna Basso as supervising producer instead of a director.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie to have Pete Docter & Micaela Winter to be supervising producers alongside with Dianna Basso.
- The first Thomas & Friends production to have Josh Cooley & Andrew Stanton be executive producers alongside with Christopher Keenan. Plus, not only they will be executive producer, they also be new writers and directors.
- The first Thomas & Friends production to have Brad Bird be a producer alongside with Ian McCue. Plus, he a new writer as well a new director.
- The first Thomas & Friends movie to have a blooper reel.
- Thomas, James, Percy, Gordon and Emily doesn't have their updated CGI models throughout the entire movie.
- When Sir Topham Hatt comes out of his office at Knapford Station a live-action boom mic that was green screened peeks down.
- Bash & Dash color schemes were swapped on one scene, and back to normal on the next scene.
- Scrounge and Davenport's color scheme were swapped for a second then went back to normal on the next scene.
- At the end of the movie, Jam Filled Toronto was credited as Arc Productions instead.