1. A Rusty Track- Rusty likes his work in the Hills, but one day sees a rusty line. It damages Rheneas' wheels and Rusty must bring workmen to repair the line, but will he reach them before another engine is damaged?
2. Henry's Special- Henry is collecting logs for the timber mill, but today the Fat Controller wants him to take a special load of quarry trucks with Billy. Henry feels sad to not be working at the forest!
3. Trembling Toby- Toby is to work on Thomas' branch line for the day, but Toby has to run to a new station there and he is nervous and he is too afraid to go and he trembles, bumping his passengers...
4. The Mail of Sodor- Thomas is to take the post train, but Percy also wants to take the most amount of it. As Thomas travels to the stations, Percy steals his trucks to deliver it all himself.
5. Percy At The Steamworks- Percy is working at the Steamworks with Victor, but he is unexperienced. As Percy askes Kevin for help, he runs late to fix Thomas and Toby in time for their jobs. Can Victor help put things right?
6. Gordon and Paxton- Gordon has to work at the Blue Mountain Quarry with Paxton, and he is miserable. After failing to avoid working at the Quarry, Gordon hides in a mine!
7. Happy Helpful Hook- Thomas helps at the Dieselworks, but Happy Hook has broken and Den and Dart don't have the parts to fix him, so Thomas looks for some...
8. Charlie's Funny Friends- Charlie is working at the Quarry and has fun joking with Bill and Ben. But their having fun delays them and rushing causes an accident.
9. A Back Engine for Edward- Edward is travelling up Gordon's Hill, but slips on wet tracks and can't get up and feels embarassed and doesn't tell anyone. Can he get up himself?
10. Harold's Discovery- Harold has to find the Fat Controller for a message, but can't find him, but instead finds an old branch line!
11. Time for Thomas- Thomas has to help Percy and Gordon with their coaches, but when he runs out of coal, he is unable to get the Express coaches in time...
12. Collapse- Luke and Duncan are working together, but Duncan feels over-confident when placing trucks on Owen, and doesn't listen to Luke's advice.
13. A New Coach for Emily- One of Emily's coaches is broken by some runaway trucks and Emily needs a new one and has to shunt trucks until she does. Will the trucks cause trouble?
14. Fergus Saves the Day- Fergus is working at the Cement Works, but James thinks he can do the work better, until James is derailed by his carelessness!
15. Donald, Douglas and Arthur- Donald and Douglas have to help Arthur deliver the biggest catch of fish. Arthur tells them how to do it, but the twins argue of which route to take...
16. Thomas to the End- Thomas' branch line is bigger with its new station, but Thomas is told by Diesel he can't go down his line without refilling on coal and Thomas takes the challenge.
17. Thomas' Naughty Day- Thomas is bored shunting in the yards so tricks Henry into doing it to do his job, but ends up pulling the Flying Kipper. Can he trick someone else?
18. Thomas and the Fire Hose- Thomas and Flynn are working together, but Flynn's hose snaps, so Thomas has to find him a new one, but ends up damaging a water tower!
19. Boiler Ache- Thomas and Hiro are working together at the coaling plant, but when a lump of coal gets stuck in Thomas' boiler, Hiro must help him and delay the work...
20. Whiff's Clean Special- Whiff is to take time off at the Waste Dump to pull a special coach for the Fat Controller, but Whiff feels too unimportant.
21. Under the Weather- Thomas and Percy both feel ill and the rainy weather doesn't help. Emily and Edward offer to help, but they don't want to be helped. Can they still be Really Useful?
22. Jumpy James Jumps About- James is feeling jumpy as his springs are weak, but he doesn't want to be a jumping jack and tries to hide his problem!
23. Thomas and Owen- Thomas and Owen are loading extra trucks for the Docks, but Thomas is growing impatient and rushes Owen until he breaks down...
24. Trucks Coming Through- Thomas is pulling a long train of trucks on the Main Line, and he slows down Emily who is taking Sir Lowham Hatt and the trucks are being mischievous.
25. Victor's Visit- Victor wants a change, so Thomas takes him to help at the Dieselworks, but with no Narrow Gauge rails, can Victor be useful?
26. Thomas, Percy, Edward and Toby- Thomas wants to have fun and races Percy,Edward and Toby, but both are older and easily fall behind!
- The Fat Controller
- Mr Percival
- The Mayor of Sodor
- Happy Hook
- Bill and Ben
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Mighty Mac
- Troublesome Trucks
- Donald and Douglas
- Arry and Bert
- Sir Lowham Hatt
- Coalyard Manager
- Stephen Hatt
- The Bird Watcher
- The Refreshment Lady
- Annie and Clarabel
- Freddie (does not speak)
- Mrs Percival (does not speak)
- Duck (does not speak)
- Murdoch (does not speak)
- Elizabeth (does not speak)
- Madge (does not speak)
- Spencer (does not speak)
- Thumper (does not speak)
- Farmer Trotter (does not speak)
- Farmer McColl (does not speak)
- Alicia Botti (does not speak)
- Lady Hatt (cameo)
- Scruff (cameo)
- Dennis (cameo)
- Neville (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Rosie (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Flora (cameo)
- Bash and Dash (cameos)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Sidney (cameo)
- Old Bailey (cameo)
- The Teacher (cameo)
- The Teacher's Husband (cameo)
- Teacher's Son (cameo)
- The Percival Children (cameos)
- The Vicar (cameo)
- The Vicar's Sons (cameo)
- Jem Cole (cameo)
- Bridget Hatt (cameo)
- The Policeman (cameo)
- Alice (cameo)
- Nancy (cameo)
- Knapford Stationmaster (cameo)
- The Duke and Duchess of Boxford (cameo)