Thomas and the Sunny State is an upcoming episode.
Thomas goes to Florida the sunny state in the USA.
- Dockyard Engines
- The Arizona Diesel
- Sailor John
- Henry (flashback)
- Salty (flashback)
- Edward (flashback cameo)
- James (flashback cameo)
- Bill and Ben (flashback cameos)
- Porter (flashback cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (flashback cameo)
- Cranky (flashback cameo)
- Big Mickey (flasback cameo)
- Island of Sodor (flasback):
- Brendam Docks (flashback)
- Black Loch (flashback)
- Maratine Muesem (flashback)
- Pirate's Cove (flashback)
- Aresburgh (mentioned)
- Aresburgh Harbour (mentioned)
- Daytona Beach
- Disney World (mentioned)
- Refrences to Thomas and the Treasure and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure are used. CGI flashbacks from the tenth season episode are permantly used. Stock footage from this special are also used.
- At the end of the episode, Thomas mentions the events from the twenty-fourth series episode, The Great Little Railway Show, stock footage from said episode is also used.
- This episode marked the first of several things:
- The first appearances of Florida, Dockyard Engines, Beau and The Arizona Diesel on TV and in the episode.
- The first appearance of Maratine Museum since the eleventh season episode, Thomas and the Storyteller.
- The first appearance of Pirate's Cove since the tenth season episode, Thomas and the Treasure.
- The first appearance of Black Loch since the twelfth season episode, Toby's Special Surprise..
- Sailor John's first appearance in an episode and his first speaking role since Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.